fluo-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
Subject Repository Moves (updated git URLs)
Date Fri, 12 May 2017 20:52:24 GMT
Hi all,

Fluo's repositories have moved to GitBox[1], a newer Git service provided
by Apache which has a few new features than the old one. As a result, the
URLs have changed. You should update your local clones, Jenkins builds, CI
stuffs, etc. to point to the new location. We will be updating our website
docs, pom.xml files, and other references to our git repos soon with the
new URLs.

The new URLs can be updated (assuming your git remote is called "origin")
similar to:

(cd incubator-fluo && git remote set-url origin
https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator-fluo)
(cd incubator-fluo-recipes && git remote set-url origin
https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator-fluo-recipes)
(cd incubator-fluo-website && git remote set-url origin
https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator-fluo-website)

[1]: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-14121