fluo-dev mailing list archives

From "John D. Ament" <johndam...@apache.org>
Subject Nice Report...
Date Wed, 02 Nov 2016 02:21:15 GMT
Fluo Podling,

Thanks for posting your report.  Looks good.  A couple of notes from my
 side (as shepherd).

- Try wherever possible to post/discuss the report on your MLs before
posting to the incubator wiki.  Its not a rule per se, but it helps ensure
that you have community involvement (clicking in the wiki and finding the
report makes it harder to review)

- This question is empty if you can provide an answer "Any issues that the
Incubator PMC (IPMC) or ASF Board wish/need to be aware of?"

Please don't hesitate if you have any questions, I monitor podling mailing
lists.

John