fluo-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
Subject Extending an invitation
Date Wed, 02 Nov 2016 21:20:50 GMT
Hi Apache Rya developers,

The Apache Fluo (incubating) team has noticed that we could really benefit
from some growth. Since I know Rya is making use of Fluo, I'd thought I'd
explicitly send out an invitation to the Rya developer community.

If anybody wishes to contribute to Fluo and help grow our committers, our
door is open and we'd be glad to have your involvement. Our mailing list
activity is low, so you won't be spammed much by joining our dev@ list.
Most of the activity takes place on GitHub issues/pull-requests, so it's
really easy to get involved with a pull request.

We welcome any kind of participation, whether it's feedback on the website,
helping test releases, adding features, fixing bugs, updating
documentation. Really, anything. We'd love to accept you into our community.

https://fluo.apache.org