fluo-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Nice Report...
Date Wed, 02 Nov 2016 02:43:35 GMT
Hi John. Thanks for the advice.

I think we basically agreed among ourselves that editing on the Wiki, with
discussion on the list, as needed, was sufficient. But, that was really
early on, and if we want to grow, it makes sense to utilize the mailing
list for more discussions in advance.

I think we left that question about issues empty because we didn't have
any. Though, I suppose the answer could be "No", for clarity. :)