fluo-dev mailing list archives

From "Aaron D. Mihalik" <aaron.miha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Podling Report Reminder - November 2016
Date Wed, 02 Nov 2016 21:36:25 GMT
I took you all up on your offer and joined the fluo dev list :)

And may I say: Excellent documentation and processes!  Spent a lot of time
referring to your release process documentation and inspecting your git
repo while I was cutting the first Rya release.  Thanks for the excellent
and clean examples.

--Aaron