fluo-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
Subject First release status
Date Thu, 11 Aug 2016 22:29:15 GMT
So, now that the vote on the incubator list passed, I've moved the release
artifacts to the right area in SVN, for mirroring, and released the Maven
repository.

I've also cleaned up the old RC branches and staging repos, and merged in
the outstanding PR for updating the reference to the parent POM in the
master branch's POM.

I've created a ticket for updating the website downloads page (
https://github.com/apache/incubator-fluo-website/issues/17)

Once we update the downloads page and let the mirrors propagate, we can do
an [ANNOUNCE] thread on this list, but I don't think we need to bother
sending to the wider announce@apache.org. I don't think they're significant
enough to warrant the broad announcement... especially since they aren't
very useful on their own.

Are there any other remaining tasks which I have not thought of?