fluo-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Podling name search
Date Wed, 10 Aug 2016 23:47:24 GMT
Yes. Most GitHub matches were basically part of larger words related to
those kinds of words. The exact matches I saw were hard to say whether they
were "the project name itself", because it was just the name of the repo...
no context, some didn't even have code or documentation. They were barely
more than a repo name a few lines of code, certainly not established in any
way. ... but there were over 200 repo matches to check... and I couldn't
really check them all. I relied on GitHub's "best match" to examine just
the first few pages.

 A *really* thorough check into all of the GitHub matches would be quite
time-consuming, and I'm not sure what kinds of information I'd be looking
for. I figured that could be done later, as necessary.