fluo-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Walch <mwa...@apache.org>
Subject Updated Fluo 1.0.0 release plan
Date Wed, 31 Aug 2016 18:45:53 GMT
To prepare for the 1.0.0 release of Fluo, I updated the release plan.

https://github.com/apache/incubator-fluo/wiki/1.0.0-Release-Plan

I separated the completed work from possible work.  As for remaining work,
it looks like we have 2 pending pull requests and 5 outstanding 'nice to
have' issues.

Keith & Chris, any status on the two pending PRs?

Of the 5 outstanding issues, only one issue (#714) has been claimed.
Garvit, can you give a status on #714?  If you are busy and can't complete
it, that's no problem. We can push it off or see if someone else wants to
work it for 1.0.0.

What does everyone think about the other 4 issues? My view is that they can
be pushed off to a later release.

Is there any other work for 1.0.0 that I am missing in the release plan?