fluo-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Podling name search
Date Wed, 10 Aug 2016 23:17:17 GMT
You wait for Shane  (VP, Brand) :). I would expect a result in a few
days (maybe next week, depending on his backlog).

The only question I have reading it now is on the matches you did see on
the Github search. You cited that many of the search results were due to
partial word matching ("fluorine, fluorescence, fluorite, or
fluorocarbons"), were all of the repos of a similar scientific context
(not the project name itself)?

I don't think you need to change it, just my $0.02. Shane will ask for
more information if he thinks it necessary