fluo-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Podling report
Date Tue, 02 Aug 2016 20:09:55 GMT
Looks ok at first glance. IMO, it could use some more substance as to
how we got into this situation in the first place (IPMC/Board are not
Java/Maven experts and likely don't know what a parent pom is -- see
Justin's confusion over a release with no code). The fact that the
parent pom is necessary to make a release of fluo (core) and the recipes
would be good to clarify. Show a bit more of the big picture, where
things are going.

I think including a link to Christopher's plan of action would be
prudent (to show thought put into this)

https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/b478645815bf7b1fee8342a21924162decc173d91c22eaf5f708a435@%3Cdev.fluo.apache.org%3E

Will give more feedback as I think some more.

- Josh