fluo-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Walch <mwa...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Podling Report Reminder - July 2016
Date Tue, 05 Jul 2016 16:16:11 GMT
I created a page on our wiki so we can collaborate on podling reports and
easily view previous reports.

https://github.com/apache/incubator-fluo/wiki/Podling-Reports

I created a July report.  Feel free to add/modify.

The podling report is due tomorrow by end of day.  I am willing to add it
to the incubator wiki.  However, I don't have write access to the incubator
wiki.  How do I get it?  I have seen people in the past send an email to
general@incubator.apache.org but that's kind of spammy.  Is there another
way?