fluo-dev mailing list archives

From Keith Turner <ke...@deenlo.com>
Subject Re: Notifications list
Date Thu, 07 Jul 2016 19:17:43 GMT
Using slack could possibly be something we could do in addition to properly
setting up the mailing list.  For Apache purpose I think we need all
project activity archived in the mailing list.

I have never used slack. Do any other Apache projects use it?  How would
Slack work with Apache's requirements for archiving project decisions in
the mailing list?