fluo-dev mailing list archives

From Keith Turner <ke...@deenlo.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Separate deployment code from Fluo distribution tarball
Date Tue, 12 Jul 2016 17:04:53 GMT
I am in favour of creating multiple separate projects for launch Fluo
workers and oracle in different environments.   We should do this in such a
way that these projects only use Fluo Core public APIs.

For the 1.0.0 we can proceed w/ the baked in Twill+YARN support.  For 1.1.0
we could work towards externalizing this launch functionality and adding
any new public APIs needed.  The 1.1.0 release could deprecate the built in
YARN+Twill functionality.