fluo-dev mailing list archives

From Keith Turner <ke...@deenlo.com>
Subject Building Fluo & Fluo Recipes
Date Fri, 22 Jul 2016 17:36:07 GMT
The master branch of Fluo is currently in a state where it depends on
parent pom thats not released.  We are working twoards releasing this, its
temporary.  For now inorder to build Fluo need to checkout the fluo-parent
branch in Fluo and run mvn install.

Also Fluo Recipes currently depends on snapshot versions of Fluo and
requires running locally installing Fluo.

Josh I have noticed you are working on doing some stuff w/ Jenkins.  Will
what you are doing help with this situation?

What do we need to do to release the parent pom?