fluo-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Contribute in Fluo
Date Tue, 21 Jun 2016 18:41:56 GMT
Hi Garvit,

Sure. We're just getting set up transitioning to the Apache Incubator.
We're using GitHub issues to track bugs/features:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-fluo/issues and the current workflow is
to submit pull requests for feature changes.

We're still working on setting up the website (https://fluo.apache.org/),
so if you have any suggestions there, that would be helpful, too.