fluo-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Releasing Fluo incubating 1.0.0
Date Fri, 03 Jun 2016 20:24:54 GMT
I commented in HipChat #asfinfra yesterday asking for help with our git
setup:

[9:36 PM] Christopher Tubbs (ctubbsii): Is anybody available to assist with
INFRA-11901? Basically, we just need to transfer the GitHub repos over to
ASF land so the GitHub issues and existing code history go with it.
Essentially, same thing Pony did. I can grant ownership temporarily to our
existing GitHub org so an INFRA member can do the transfer/rename/etc.
[9:37 PM] Christopher Tubbs (ctubbsii): If not, no big deal. I can check
back tomorrow (earlier in the day).

, but nobody was around that late. I meant to try again today, but got
distracted with other stuffs. I can try again on Monday... or maybe over
the weekend (not likely over the weekend, though).