fluo-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Releasing Fluo incubating 1.0.0
Date Fri, 03 Jun 2016 20:24:54 GMT
I commented in HipChat #asfinfra yesterday asking for help with our git

[9:36 PM] Christopher Tubbs (ctubbsii): Is anybody available to assist with
INFRA-11901? Basically, we just need to transfer the GitHub repos over to
ASF land so the GitHub issues and existing code history go with it.
Essentially, same thing Pony did. I can grant ownership temporarily to our
existing GitHub org so an INFRA member can do the transfer/rename/etc.
[9:37 PM] Christopher Tubbs (ctubbsii): If not, no big deal. I can check
back tomorrow (earlier in the day).

, but nobody was around that late. I meant to try again today, but got
distracted with other stuffs. I can try again on Monday... or maybe over
the weekend (not likely over the weekend, though).

On Fri, Jun 3, 2016 at 3:43 PM Keith Turner <keith@deenlo.com> wrote:

> IMO Fluo is ready for a 1.0.0 release.   It really nice that we can now do
> this with Apache package names and Maven coordinates.  I am trying to
> brainstorm what needs to be done before releasing 1.0.0.  I feel like we
> are in limbo waiting on INFRA, but I would like to get the ball rolling on
> working towards putting a 1.0.0 release up for a vote.  Here is my quick
> list of things to do, what else needs to be added?
>  * Rename packages and make any needed documentation updates
>  * Run Fluo stress test on EC2
>  * Legal stuff??
>  * Triage any issues that we want fixed before 1.0.0
>  * Having an Apache web site for Fluo is a prerequisite
>  * Make pom updates for doing a release.

  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message