fluo-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: JIRA vs Github Issues
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2016 04:25:45 GMT
On Wed, Jun 8, 2016 at 10:35 PM Josh Elser <josh.elser@gmail.com> wrote:

> While it's all fine and great to want to help out INFRA, it should not
> be keeping the Fluo from growing.

I agree. I meant that as a secondary comment. My main point was that I
didn't think it would be much of an inconvenience (IMO).

> Remember, this is a time that we all need to focus on growing the
> community behind Fluo in a well-oiled machine. I just see trying to hop
> onto the Github train before it's ready as an impediment to what should
> be the #1 goal.

It's not that I'm trying to hop onto a new train. I'm trying to prevent
switching tracks, only to switch again later.

> With my mentor hat on, I would strongly suggest getting the podling
> online, and revisit Github once everything is up and running (and it's
> not blocking development/community-growth).

Makes sense. I'm more than happy to defer to the majority opinion. What's
most important is that it gets taken care of so we can move forward.