fluo-dev mailing list archives

From Keith Turner <ke...@deenlo.com>
Subject Re: Contribute in Fluo
Date Tue, 28 Jun 2016 17:02:07 GMT
Yeah looking at those would be good.  We are in an odd situation since we
moved to Apache.  We can not currently assign issues on GH.  Hopefully this
will change soon.  Mike decided to update the wiki with the issues he is
working on for the time being.  If you don't find anything let me know.

On Tue, Jun 28, 2016 at 12:54 PM, Garvit Bansal <garvitbansal244@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Yes I will be happy to work on another task.
> I looked on some issue which are nice to have in 1.0.0 release plan. Can I
> pick any issue from there.
>
> On Tue, Jun 28, 2016 at 10:00 PM, Keith Turner <keith@deenlo.com> wrote:
>
> > Garvit,
> >
> > Thanks again for the patch.  If you are interested in another starter
> > issue, let me know.
> >
> > Keith
> >
> > On Tue, Jun 28, 2016 at 9:06 AM, Garvit Bansal <
> garvitbansal244@gmail.com>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Sure. I can work on this task to start with.

> > add a
> currentTs[3].

> https://github.com/apache/incubator-fluo/blob/2b2d784fc4e5f96af8346d779274e2b1a3246e0c/modules/core/src/main/java/org/apache/fluo/core/oracle/OracleServer.java#L164
> > > >

> https://github.com/apache/incubator-fluo/blob/2b2d784fc4e5f96af8346d779274e2b1a3246e0c/modules/core/src/main/java/org/apache/fluo/core/oracle/OracleServer.java#L86