fluo-dev mailing list archives

From Keith Turner <ke...@deenlo.com>
Subject Releasing Fluo incubating 1.0.0
Date Fri, 03 Jun 2016 19:43:38 GMT
IMO Fluo is ready for a 1.0.0 release.   It really nice that we can now do
this with Apache package names and Maven coordinates.  I am trying to
brainstorm what needs to be done before releasing 1.0.0.  I feel like we
are in limbo waiting on INFRA, but I would like to get the ball rolling on
working towards putting a 1.0.0 release up for a vote.  Here is my quick
list of things to do, what else needs to be added?

 * Rename packages and make any needed documentation updates
 * Run Fluo stress test on EC2
 * Legal stuff??
 * Triage any issues that we want fixed before 1.0.0
 * Having an Apache web site for Fluo is a prerequisite
 * Make pom updates for doing a release.