fluo-dev mailing list archives

From Keith Turner <ke...@deenlo.com>
Subject Re: JIRA vs Github Issues
Date Tue, 14 Jun 2016 18:17:45 GMT
On Tue, Jun 14, 2016 at 1:23 PM, Josh Elser <josh.elser@gmail.com> wrote:

> Josh Elser wrote:

>>> Ok yeah, based on Mike and Christopher's past messages its pretty clear
>>> that they are in favor. I will update the INFRA issue and try to
>>> figure out
>>> the next step.
>>>

>> Thanks for driving, Keith, and sorry for not taking more action myself
>> to push this :)
>>

> Any update? How can I help?

I don't know.  At this point waiting on INFRA.  I dropped into hipchat and
stated we had finalized our decision and updated the issue. I asked if
there was anything else we needed to do, no answer.  So I asked if we would
need to add someone to the GH fluo-io org to do the transfer and someone
said probably.

Mike dropped into hipchat this morning and asked INFRA about the issue and
did not get an answer.