fluo-dev mailing list archives

From Keith Turner <ke...@deenlo.com>
Subject Re: Projects using GitHub issues
Date Tue, 28 Jun 2016 17:06:07 GMT
Thanks Josh.  We have realized how much of an impediment not being able to
assign and label issues is.  Feel free to point people to our wiki page for
the 1.0.0 release to show what we are doing since we can not label and
assign.  Normally we would have tagged and assigned the issues instead of
creating that page.