fluo-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject What's next?
Date Tue, 21 Jun 2016 22:09:55 GMT
Just updated http://incubator.apache.org/projects/fluo.html with the
latest (getting infra transferred over to the ASF).

What's the next big things to do? It looks like the website is already
up (great!), although the ASF incubator disclaimer is still missing.
Mike, you might already be working on this -- a PR from you is ringing a
bell...

Is a release the next big thing to try to tackle? Going through the
name-search process is also a good one to get out of the way early
(avoid a potential project rename right before you graduate).

Mentors: as per one of the boxes I checked,
http://incubator.apache.org/projects/fluo.html is the thing to tracke as
the podling progresses. Now we're all aware :)

- Josh