fluo-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JIRA vs Github Issues
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2016 02:35:17 GMT
While it's all fine and great to want to help out INFRA, it should not
be keeping the Fluo from growing.

Remember, this is a time that we all need to focus on growing the
community behind Fluo in a well-oiled machine. I just see trying to hop
onto the Github train before it's ready as an impediment to what should
be the #1 goal.

With my mentor hat on, I would strongly suggest getting the podling
online, and revisit Github once everything is up and running (and it's
not blocking development/community-growth).