fluo-dev mailing list archives

From Keith Turner <ke...@deenlo.com>
Subject Re: State of things
Date Thu, 26 May 2016 17:01:12 GMT
On Wed, May 25, 2016 at 10:55 PM, Josh Elser <josh.elser@gmail.com> wrote:

> Seeing the note come across for your first board report (I believe you'll
> have 3 monthly reports before moving to quarterly), it reminded me to check
> where things are currently held up.
>
> As I remember/see it:
>
> * All committers should have ASF accts (I think Mike was missing, and I
> think I saw the acct notice go across private@incubator)
> * No Git repos yet (source or website)
> * No JIRA project
> * I think Billie sent me a link to a PR which sets up all of the karma
> when you have the repos show up
>
> Have I missed anything? Would you like us to ping INFRA to see what's
> going on (I've been offline a bunch this week -- haven't been following the
> MLs per normal).

Christopher said he would like to look into moving the Fluo Github project
directly to Apache (maintaining issues) and also look into using issues on
GH instead of JIRA.  He updated the INFRA issues to reflect this.  He was
going to chat w/ folks in INFRA IRC about this, not sure if he had done
that.

> Given the above is accurate, I think we should just push your first report
> off another month (your first report will be July instead of June, and you
> would do monthly through September) since it would be nothing other than "p
> much waiting on infra".

Can we just push it off?