fluo-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject State of things
Date Thu, 26 May 2016 02:55:22 GMT
Seeing the note come across for your first board report (I believe
you'll have 3 monthly reports before moving to quarterly), it reminded
me to check where things are currently held up.

As I remember/see it:

* All committers should have ASF accts (I think Mike was missing, and I
think I saw the acct notice go across private@incubator)
* No Git repos yet (source or website)
* No JIRA project
* I think Billie sent me a link to a PR which sets up all of the karma
when you have the repos show up

Have I missed anything? Would you like us to ping INFRA to see what's
going on (I've been offline a bunch this week -- haven't been following
the MLs per normal).

Given the above is accurate, I think we should just push your first
report off another month (your first report will be July instead of
June, and you would do monthly through September) since it would be
nothing other than "p much waiting on infra".

- Josh