flume-user mailing list archives

From Shang Wu <Shang...@symantec.com>
Subject Re: Query on HTTP failover in flume
Date Tue, 03 Jan 2017 19:47:08 GMT
Hi Rahul,
If you use AWS, AWS load balancer (ELB), works seamlessly with Flume.
BR,
Shang

From: Laxman Ch <laxman.lux@gmail.com>
Date: Tuesday, December 27, 2016 at 10:22 PM
To: "user@flume.apache.org" <user@flume.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Query on HTTP failover in flume

Rahul,

You may need to use a load-balancer. This comes in two flavors as i know.
- Hardware load balancer - Expensive, High performance, Highly available Ex: Cisco NetScaler
- Software load balancer - Cheaper, Several open source solutions are available Ex: HAProxy,
NGINX, Apache Http Server

On 26 December 2016 at 19:37, Rahul Verma <rahulverma79@gmail.com<mailto:rahulverma79@gmail.com>>