flume-user mailing list archives

From iain wright <iainw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Flume stops writing data to s3
Date Mon, 05 Dec 2016 21:36:20 GMT
seems http 204 is exepected response from S3 delete, can you pastebin your
log/cfg (please omit keys if present in cfg)?

Does your sink stop consuming from the channel when that error is
encountered?

--
Iain Wright

This email message is confidential, intended only for the recipient(s)
named above and may contain information that is privileged, exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, do
not disclose or disseminate the message to anyone except the intended
recipient. If you have received this message in error, or are not the named
recipient(s), please immediately notify the sender by return email, and
delete all copies of this message.