flume-user mailing list archives

From Laxman Ch <laxman....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Query on HTTP failover in flume
Date Wed, 28 Dec 2016 06:22:14 GMT
Rahul,

You may need to use a load-balancer. This comes in two flavors as i know.
- Hardware load balancer - Expensive, High performance, Highly available
Ex: Cisco NetScaler
- Software load balancer - Cheaper, Several open source solutions are
available Ex: HAProxy, NGINX, Apache Http Server

--
Thanks,
Laxman