flume-user mailing list archives

From Bessenyei Balázs Donát <bes...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Official support for http sink?
Date Thu, 10 Nov 2016 00:25:53 GMT
Hi All,

Ben Wheeler has opened a Pull Request to help Flume have an integrated
HTTP Sink.

Now, I'd like to ask everyone who has the time to help out with
reviewing the changes as they have a potentially high impact.

Please, visit https://github.com/apache/flume/pull/84 and let us know
your comments and thoughts.

Thank you,

Donat

> Hi Donat and Ben,
>
> Thanks a lot for the consideration and I would love to provide helps if needed, either
something small like submitting a pom.xml or something large like shaping the code to PR-ready
stage.