flume-user mailing list archives

From "Ping PW Wang" <wpw...@cn.ibm.com>
Subject how to make KafkaSource consume the existing messages
Date Thu, 13 Oct 2016 07:55:21 GMT
Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:10.5pt" ><div dir="ltr" >Hi,<br>I used
KafkaSource to consume the messages from Kafka. I found only new messages were received while
the old existing message not. I tried to use a new consumer group and update the parameter
"auto.offset.reset = latest" to "earliest", but this does not work.<br><br>tier2.sources.source1.kafka.consumer.group.id
= test-consumer-group-new<br>tier2.sources.source1.kafka.consumer.auto.offset.reset
a lot for any advice!</div></div><BR>