flume-user mailing list archives

From "Ping PW Wang" <wpw...@cn.ibm.com>
Subject how to make KafkaSource consume the existing messages
Date Thu, 13 Oct 2016 08:00:04 GMT
Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:10.5pt" ><div dir="ltr" >Hi,<br>I used
KafkaSource to consume the messages from Kafka. I found only new messages were received while
the old existing message not. I tried to use a new consumer group and update the parameter
"auto.offset.reset = latest" to "earliest", but this does not work.<br><br>tier2.sources.source1.kafka.consumer.group.id
= test-consumer-group-new<br>tier2.sources.source1.kafka.consumer.auto.offset.reset
a lot for any advice!</div>
BigInsights, CDL<br>Email: wpwang@cn.ibm.com Phone: (8610)82453448 Mobile: (86)17090815725<br>Address:
Ring Bldg.No.28 Building,ZhongGuanCun Software Park,No.8 Dong Bei Wang West Road, Haidian
District Beijing P.R.China 100193<br>地址:北京市海淀区东北旺西路8号,中关村软件园28号楼
邮编:100193</div></div><BR>