flume-user mailing list archives

From "Shang Wu (CS)" <Shang...@symantec.com>
Subject Re: Official support for http sink?
Date Tue, 18 Oct 2016 15:59:13 GMT
Hi Donat,

Thanks a lot for the consideration.

BR,
Shang Wu, Senior Architect, BlueCoat, a Symantec Company

On 10/18/16, 1:56 AM, "Balazs Donat Bessenyei" <bessbd@cloudera.com> wrote:

    Hi Shang Wu,

    Thank you for your e-mail.
    Both implementations seem to be good. (Also, their licences fit the
    Apache Flume codebase.)
    https://github.com/hmrc/flume-http-sink is more recent.

    I'll ping hmrc soon to see if they are willing to create a pull
    request. I think it would be a great improvement to Flume.

    If anyone has different ideas or objections, please let me know.

    Thank you,

    Donat