flume-user mailing list archives

From "Thanh Hong Dai" <hdth...@tma.com.vn>
Subject RE: Is it a good idea to use Flume Interceptor to process data?
Date Thu, 28 Jul 2016 09:00:00 GMT
If we are to use ZK, the formulae will be stored in something like this tree:

/formula/<message_type>[/<field>]

I’m not sure whether each formula should go into one node or not, but each message type
only has 10 formulae on average, and there are around 400-500 message type. Correct me if
I’m wrong, but from my reading on ZK, this shouldn’t run into the ZK node size problem.

The formulae are rarely changed, but we need to support such use case when they do. We plan
to cache the formula on heap and poll the primary source once in a while for update.

Best regards,

Thanh Hong.