flume-user mailing list archives

From "samnik60 ." <monishs...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Flume NG High Availability
Date Wed, 02 Mar 2016 19:51:44 GMT
Thanks Gonzalo,

In my other use case, i want to achive the same HA i have mentioned before
( active/active or active/stand by )  using spool directory source, so
going by your response , if i use a spool directory as source i cannot have
active/active or active/stand by HA , since active/active will result in
race condition when two source try to process from same directory.

Thanks,
sam