flume-user mailing list archives

From Sutanu Das <sd2...@att.com>
Subject Spark suppress INFO messages per Streaming Job
Date Tue, 23 Feb 2016 23:54:17 GMT
Community,

How can I suppress INFO messages  from Spark Streaming job for per job ? ........ meaning,
I don't want to change the log4j properties for the entire Spark cluster but want to suppress
just the INFO messages for a specific Streaming job perhaps in the job properties file, Is
that possible?

Or, Do I need to write the sc._jvm.Logging function inside our scala code to suppress INFO
messages of RDDs?

Please help us, else, the Streaming job output re-direct log is so BIG with those INFO messages,
our  file system is getting full. Thanks again.