flume-user mailing list archives

From Gonzalo Herreros <gherre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Context/Configuration values not passed to custom serializer.
Date Thu, 03 Dec 2015 08:32:32 GMT
It might be a bug in the sink you are using.
For instance, I have a serializer for the HbaseSink so I added two custom
properties.

tier1.sinks.hbase-sink-1.serializer.numberBuckets=20
tier1.sinks.hbase-sink-1.serializer.customKey=timestamp,type,resource,hostname

Then in the configure method the context has the properties "numberBuckets"
and "customKey" (notice all the prefix of the property is removed and not
passed to the serializer)
If you paste your configuration and code maybe we can spot where is your
issue.

Regards,
Gonzalo