flume-user mailing list archives

From Gonzalo Herreros <gherre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Flume | Curl Post is not sending data to flume using http source
Date Sun, 06 Dec 2015 19:31:24 GMT
I think the problem is in your json, while you are sending an array on
events, the event doesn't match what Flume expects which is the properties
headers (optional) and body (string).
Try like this:

curl -H "Content-Type: application/json" -X POST -d '[{"body":
"{\"username\":\"shashi\",\"password\":\"xy1z\"}"}]'
http://localhost:8181

Notice the body is a json string, not a json object.
Your current request should be getting a 400 bad request response code,
otherwise it would be incorrect.

Regards,
Gonzalo