flume-user mailing list archives

From Ravi Kiran Aita <raviki...@eiqnetworks.com>
Subject RE: Option to encrypt data at HDFS Sink
Date Mon, 07 Dec 2015 12:15:35 GMT

Hi,

We are working on a prototype to aggregate logs and store them to HDFS on daily basis.
As per our requirements, we need to encrypt the data and store them to HDFS.

I don't find any option in Flume HDFS sink for this.

Is there any way to encrypt the data at Flume HDFS sink before writing to HDFS?

Thanks in advance

Regards,
Ravikiran Aita | Principal Software Engineer
EiQ Networks, Inc.<http://www.eiqnetworks.com/>
o: 91.402.311.6680 | p: 91.988.582.0680
[cid:image001.png@01D11C9D.AF5CC1F0]<http://www.eiqnetworks.com/>
"This email is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above and may contain
information that is confidential and privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of the email is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please destroy the original message."