flume-user mailing list archives

From Gonzalo Herreros <gherre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hbase Sink
Date Sat, 07 Nov 2015 10:45:47 GMT
I did a custom serializer that parses the event an json and the top level
properties become columns inside a configurable column family.
I also have a custom property to configure which fields make up the
composite key (which I salt based on the number of regions).

It shouldn't be too hard having a property that maps input fields into
hbase cf:column names (kinda like Hive does when you map an HBase table)

Regards,
Gonzalo