flume-user mailing list archives

From Gonzalo Herreros <gherre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Information regarding Apache Flume
Date Thu, 26 Nov 2015 13:09:59 GMT
Hi,

As any other Apache licensed project, it is open source and free to use.
To use it from C/.net I would use a standard protocol such as http.
Configure an http source in Flume and then you can use an http client in
any language.
Alternatively you can have C/.net generate local files and have a Flume
agent to pick them up and forward them to another Flume agent connected to
hdfs.

Regards,
Gonzalo