flume-user mailing list archives

From Gonzalo Herreros <gherre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Flume Agent failure Handlling
Date Tue, 20 Oct 2015 08:02:07 GMT
I would use a Hadoop distribution such as Cloudera or Hortonworks. Both
have free versions including monitoring and alert tools.
If you think that is too much, I believe Apache Ambari has that capability.

Finally, the most lightweight solution is a standard linux tool to
monitor/restart processes, there's plenty of them both free and commercial.

Regards,
Gonzalo