flume-user mailing list archives

From Shashi Vishwakarma <shashi.vish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Flume Agent failure Handlling
Date Tue, 20 Oct 2015 13:24:28 GMT
Hi
Thanks for your reply. I am using HDP for our cluster. Are you referring to
nagios as free version tools that comes with HDP or any other thing that
you have in mind?

It would great if you can point me to any document/link which describe
configuration for flume agent alert.

Thanks and Regards,
Shashi