flume-user mailing list archives

From Hari Shreedharan <hshreedha...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Flume to Kinesis
Date Wed, 28 Oct 2015 18:18:33 GMT
Yep, not that I know of. If that is something that you think makes sense to the project and
you are willing to contribute it to the project, please feel free to file a jira and submit
a patch.

Thanks,
Hari Shreedharan

<mailto:user@flume.apache.org>>, "dev-help@flume.apache.org <mailto:dev-help@flume.apache.org>"
<dev-help@flume.apache.org <mailto:dev-help@flume.apache.org>>
> Subject: Flume to Kinesis
>
> Hi Everyone-
>
> I’ve been recently playing around with getting data into Amazon Kinesis, and noticed
that there were a couple git projects out there that could achieve this, however, they were
lacking in a few areas and lead me to question why hasn’t the flume project itself adopted
either to create a standardized plugin for flume to kinesis?

> I was about to start the path to create such a plugin to contribute back but before I
started down this path I wanted to make sure I’m not duplicating efforts that somebody else
is already working on?