flume-user mailing list archives

From "Edwards, Jesse" <Jesse.Edwa...@nike.com>
Subject Flume to Kinesis
Date Wed, 28 Oct 2015 16:57:24 GMT
Hi Everyone-

I’ve been recently playing around with getting data into Amazon Kinesis, and noticed that
there were a couple git projects out there that could achieve this, however, they were lacking
in a few areas and lead me to question why hasn’t the flume project itself adopted either
to create a standardized plugin for flume to kinesis?

I was about to start the path to create such a plugin to contribute back but before I started
down this path I wanted to make sure I’m not duplicating efforts that somebody else is already
working on?

Thanks,
Jesse