flume-user mailing list archives

From Shady Xu <shad...@gmail.com>
Subject HDFS sink uploads data to another sink's file
Date Mon, 07 Sep 2015 03:02:48 GMT
Hi all,

I define a channel selector as below:

lbs.sources.sourceKafka.channels = channelGps channelCell channelWifi
channelIp channelWithoutGps
lbs.sources.sourceKafka.selector.type = multiplexing
lbs.sources.sourceKafka.selector.header = withGPS
lbs.sources.sourceKafka.selector.mapping.true = channelGps channelCell
channelWifi channelIp
lbs.sources.sourceKafka.selector.mapping.false = channelWithoutGps

And for every channel I have a HDFS sink to upload data to different
directory. But I have found that the data uploaded by a sink has been found
in another sink's file. There are no warning or error messages in the log.
So is this a bug, or am I doing anything wrong?