flume-user mailing list archives

From Ashish <paliwalash...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JMX for syslog source
Date Sat, 19 Sep 2015 15:56:50 GMT
Flume exposes certain metrics via JMX, instrumentation system doesn't
use CounterGroup class. So if a Source uses it, the counters are not
available via JMX. There are few JIRA's around this with patches.

Hopefully I should be able to spend some time starting next week
towards a few pending JIRA's.

thanks
Ashish

--