flume-user mailing list archives

From Robert B Hamilton <robert.hamil...@gm.com>
Subject JMS + MQ Has anybody done testing?
Date Thu, 02 Jul 2015 15:52:47 GMT
Hi all.  I’ve been testing JMS Source using IBM MQSeries client, version 7.5.05 specifically,
with focus on throughput and reliability, and the thought of eventual move to production.

I would be glad to share some of the results. We have seen very reliable delivery to file
channel and throughput of up to 60MB/s (reads) using multiple (up to 4) flume agents connecting
to a single remote queue.

  But it would be good to have independent confirmation.  Has anybody else done similar testing
with MQ that you would be free to share?

Nothing in this message is intended to constitute an electronic signature unless a specific
statement to the contrary is included in this message.

Confidentiality Note: This message is intended only for the person or entity to which it is
addressed. It may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, transmission,
dissemination or other use, or taking of any action in reliance upon this message by persons
or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you received
this message in error, please contact the sender and delete it from your computer.