flume-user mailing list archives

From iain wright <iainw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Flume Committer - Ashish Paliwal
Date Fri, 08 May 2015 21:39:16 GMT
As a long time user, thanks and congrats from all of us at Telescope!

--
Iain Wright

This email message is confidential, intended only for the recipient(s)
named above and may contain information that is privileged, exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, do
not disclose or disseminate the message to anyone except the intended
recipient. If you have received this message in error, or are not the named
recipient(s), please immediately notify the sender by return email, and
delete all copies of this message.