flume-user mailing list archives

From rafeeq shanavaz <rafeeqshana...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Flume ChannelProcessor NullPointerException - TwitterAgent
Date Thu, 14 May 2015 17:59:37 GMT
By using flume configuration avro source are started. I am try to pass a
parameter inside AbstartSource start() method. To achieve it that manually
calling the start() method which throws NullPointerException.
Now i am able to manage it,instead of restarting start() method I used
"BlockingQueue" (put() and take() to pass parameters) class.

Thanks for the response.

Regards,
Rafeeq Shanavaz

“The virtue of a man ought to be measured, not by his extraordinary
exertions, but by his everyday conduct.” Blaise Pascal

On Wed, May 13, 2015 at 9:09 PM, Hari Shreedharan <hshreedharan@cloudera.com