flume-user mailing list archives

From "Hari Shreedharan" <hshreedha...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: No of flume agent in Single machine
Date Tue, 21 Apr 2015 18:29:36 GMT
There is no real rule, you just need a way to configure the agents in a mutually exclusive
way and also have enough resources on the machine.

Thanks, Hari

On Tue, Apr 21, 2015 at 5:18 AM, mahendran m <mahendranec@hotmail.com>
wrote:

> Is there is any predefined limit on number of flume agent in single machine based on
system configuration .
> Because in my application, i providing the support for user to create the flume agent
with their required configuration . Do i need to limit the creation of no flume agent in single
machine based on the configuration or can i allow it ?
> If i need to limit the no of flume agent in single machine based on configuration then
how i measure the maximum no of flume agent which can i run  in single machine ?